Eight Things I have a passion for:
1. My family, unconditionally
2. Good Friends, unconditionally
3. Snow & Water Skiing, but not necessarily at the same time...
4. New clothes, new shoes, and new purses, albeit rather shallow. I love them!
5. My Cat, Trouble (actually passionate about all animals, give or take a few hundred species)
6. People With Kind Hearts & Souls
7. Silpada Jewelry (actually, love any good jewelry too, of which I have a nice supply)
8. Music, music, music... all kinds
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1. Enjoy grandchildren, if I live long enough (NO, this is not in any way a hint)
2. Travel to Europe, all over
3. Stay in Italy for a whole month
4. Stay in Spain for a whole month
5. Ski the Bugaboos in Canada
6. Sell our big home & buy a more manageable one with nothing but a garage, a pool & pool house in the back. Low maintenance all around would work nicely for me.
7. Swim every day in the nude, in my own private pool
8. Visit the Grand Canyon & do a raft trip down the river
Eight Things I Say a Lot:
1. Who left the toilet seat up? (however, there is only one person to answer that question, so it's a moot point)
2. Hey, we're not trying to cure cancer here and this isn't rocket science. Relax & have fun.
3. A mind is a terrible thing to waste... until you reach my age, at which point you have no choice.
4. Asshole... mostly directed at idiot drivers talking on cells instead of actually trying to drive.
5. Here kittty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty... Get your ass in here now or you are out for the night!
6. How was your day, babe? (or honey or darlin' or dear, etc.)
7. Oh Shit.
8. Love ya... Mean it!
9. FUCK (okay, I decided to be honest after all)
Eight Books I Have
1. Glass Castles
2. True Evil
3. It Ain't All About Cookin' (Paula Deen)
4. The Last Juror
5. You've Been Warned
6. Eleventh Hour
7. Hard Truth
8. Hatch Chile Pepper Recipe Book (available ONLY AT the older Austin Central Market, in person)
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1. Out of Africa
2. Last of The Mohicans
3. The Postman
4. Dances With Wolves
5. Wuthering Heights
6. Under The Tuscan Sun
7. Sense & Sensibility
8. The Day After Tomorrow
9. Saving Grace (Wait! I have more!)
Eight People I Have to Invite to do This Meme: (and actually, if I tag you & you're too busy to do it, then by all means Blow It Off! This is supposed to be fun & it won't ruffle my fur in the least. Also, if you want to participate, please feel free to wait until after Independence Day, but be sure to let me know either way!)
1. Tammy (The Color of Home)
2. Daryl (out and about in new york city)
3. Treasia (Confessions of a Mid-Life Trucker's Wife)
4. Meg (Lucchese to Louis Vuitton)
5. The Queen (Queen of the Planet Hot Flash)
6. Sistah #1 (Holy Crappers)
7. Sistah #2 (Holy Crappers)
8. Sarcastic, Funny and Brutally Honest (http://funnymommy.blogspot.com/)
Anyway, IF you decide to do this, just have fun with it!!