Sunday, July 6, 2008

Snooty Gives Awards Today... Just Plain Fun To Read

Since I'm still on vacation and The Old Farts everyone else is off taking naps, I thought I would give a few awards out. I can't do any pictures until I get home, so I'll blog about the beach upon my return.

Meanwhile, I'd like to share an award I recently received from my friend Daryl over @ out & about in new york city. Talented lady that she is, she made this award all by her lonesome, so I'd like to share it with the following bloggers:
Cathy of Noble Pig
Sistah #1 & #2 of Holy Crappers
Krysta of Evil Chef Mom
Jen of scargosun
AND
Cyn over at Nap Warden (because her web designs are genius! She did mine...)
Each of these women are funny & talented & I love reading them all. Each is deserving of this award for being who they are & blogging about everything from A to Z. I love you guys! Now go out there and spread the award!
Next week, I plan to give out many more *Just Plain Fun To Read* well deserved awards, so be sure & stay tuned.... Then, I'll be reading you all and commenting like crazy when I return home.

13 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Well done! Safe travels...

Meg said...

Thanks Snooty! Hope your having fun! What a cute award!! I need to do the Crazy 8s meme too!

Thanks for the friendship...
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

You're awesome...I love to read you too...can't wait to see the beach pictures!

Katie Ryan said...

Hey, I'm so excited to get a blog award!!! You just have no idea how fun this is for me! Woo-hoo!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the award...so glad you are enjoying your new digs!

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

Love the new look!! Waiting impatiently for the vacation pics and I love reading your blog too
Thanks for my first award I will display it proudly!!

Treasia Stepp said...

I would like to accept this award (know there is a smile upon my face) and thank my family and pets for giving me so much crap in which to blog about. LOL. Thanks Snooty.

Looking forward to hearing more about your weekend and seeing the pictures as well.

elizasmom said...

Hey — Thanks, Liz — I'm running around around like crazy this weekend and haven't checked blogs, so I was happily surprised by your comment this morning — and flattered! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Snoot!

Thanks so much for the award. I feel like I should be giving it to you for all the hours of entertainment you've given me with your blog!

Hope you are enjoying Galveston and your wonderful friends. Can't wait for the pictures!

Daryl said...

Fantastic .. share the fun, Lizzie!


:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

Thank you ms Snooty!!!

I hope you are having a great time!


peace
#2

Daryl said...

I think you didnt get my email and wont get the one I just send 'cause you use AOL and they block strange senders .. meaning if I am not in your addy book I wont get thru .. here's what I said in the email:

I sent it from my home email (dedelstein@nyc.rr.com) and I said that my husband, Ray, is a video editor and had a huge collection of movies on DVD .. some he recorded off air others, he got from NetFlix and duped.. that said I would love some of your favs ...

And let me know what you'd like and if we have it, he'll make you a copy .. his clients let him borrow/dupe the Academy Award screeners but they usually have a logo or a crawl that appears on the screen somewhere every 30 min or so which is to discourage duping .. so if you dont mind that ...

let me know if you got the last email .. it had my mailing addy in it...

imbeingheldhostage said...

Thank you, I'm flattered to be in that list and to be one of your reads-- back at you Snooty!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs