Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars, The Dresses, The Entertainment... I Missed 95% Of It

We flew home from Dallas yesterday, just barely in time to catch the Red Carpet part of the whole Oscars hoopla, which had me nervous. I like to see the gowns, the tuxes, etc. It's my favorite part, really. However, AT&T U-verse had other plans for us. Yes. Again. Am I weary of this? Yes, most certainly I am and now I'm spitting mad. This was all I was able to see:






I was able to log on to oscars.org and watch the behind the scenes (boring) speeches they allow the Oscar recipients to thank all of the *little people*, those who thank everyone, including friends & relatives who are no longer living. Let me tell you that it had me on the edge of my seat, sawing logs.






I missed all the gorgeous gowns, the fabulous hairdos, the witty banter, and whoever won what. Thanks for nothing AT&T. You suck. Big.Time. You also made me miss the Grammy Awards, which were reported to have been one of the best ever. Once again, thanks for nothing you jerks!


I will never endorse a company that promises to deliver... and DOESN'T. Furthermore, they are going to compensate us for time lost or I'm taking them to court. I don't really care what their problem is and I don't actually even want to know. It's not my problem... It's THEIR problem. I pay them to provide the service they promise. Period. This has been going on since we first signed up with them last May.


So, yes. I have my *nose out of joint*, you might say. It should be illegal to charge for a service you seldom provide.... Okay. I'm done. Maybe.
.......

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I believe I warned you....and, you didn't miss anything. From what I've seen it was dreadful.

Roan said...

This same thing happened to Hubby when he was trying to watch some show or other he had been looking forward to forever. He was spitting nails.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs