Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YIKES - I've been tagged for a meme twice in one week!

I've been tagged for the second time in a week, but since I was contemplating what to write about today, this is a good thing. Tammy was the wench who tagged me for this meme. So, here goes!

Four Films I'd Watch Again:
1. Titanic
2. Out of Africa
3. Dances With Wolves
4. The Patriot

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Aspen, CO
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Denver, CO
4. Oklahoma City, OK

Four Television Shows I Watch:
1. Antiques Roadshow
2. Survivor
3. Dexter
4. Criminal Minds

Four Things I Like To Eat:
1. Escargot Bourguignonne
2. Filet Mignon
3. Seafood (all kinds)
4. Potatoes (never met a potato dish I didn't like)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Skiing in Aspen.
2. The beach in Mexico
3. A villa in Tuscany, Italy.
4. Getting a massage at any of the above mentioned places

Four People I'm Tagging:
1. Sarcastic, Funny & Brutally Honest
2. Ashley's Closet
3. Mental Meatloaf
4. notjustbarbra

3 comments:

barbra said...

Thanks! It's so nice to be thought of!

And Honolulu? Cool!

brneyedgal967 said...

Taters, taters, taters. I love me some taters... and like you, mash 'em, boil 'em, bake 'em, sautee 'em, grautin 'em, fry 'em... doesn't matter. Still love 'em.

Snooty Primadona said...

Must be something to do with my mother telling me to never eat potatoes. I always did everything she told me not to. Still do.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs