Friday, February 1, 2008

Yay! I'm actually Blogging!

I've always been the last one to jump on the bandwagon, so to speak, but here I am creating my own blog. After a painful session of thinking too hard, I've decided to blog about whatever I damn well please... oh, and the occasional music review. I've often been told that I have the best taste in music for someone my age (by my children's friends). I think that was a compliment. Hmmmm... Anyway, the reason I'm even starting this blog is because I found a couple of friends from childhood who are blogging, quite successfully it seems. Their website is www.midlifegals.com. I enjoy their blog soooo much, that I just had to give it a try myself. Please let me know if you like or enjoy my new blog. I really don't want to hear any negative accounts, so save yourself the trouble & don't post anything negative. I won't read it anyway, LOL!

So I shall try to give you what I consider to be the most updated music critiques on the newest productions of today's hottest artists (okay, in MY opinion). Since my daughter is an assistant music producer in Los Angeles, I can assure you that I stay up to date on the latest music.

I'll also share with you the bits of wisdom I've accumulated over the 55 years of my life. I've learned many lessons in my day and it seems I'm always still learning, thank Gaawd! Hey, if it even helps one person or pisses off another person or makes someone laugh, I'll be a happy camper!

No comments:

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs