Well, I've been tagged by elizasmom for my first 6 word meme and am not quite certain if I understand it right, but I'll give it a try.
This is based on the Not Quite What I Had Planned memoir put out by Smith Magazine. Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Soooo, here goes. Mine is: Life begins when children leave home.
Another: The best is yet to come.
Or: Well behaved women seldom make history.
I'm going to tag Janie, Mental P Mama, Queenmother, Cathy, and Meg.
However, if you want to play, just let me know!