Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks For The Award Meg!

I've been having a little tummy trouble with some kind of bug, so I haven't been posting much over the weekend. Sorry about that. The guest bath has become my new best friend for the moment and not in a good way. 'Nuff said. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel on the horizon, because I've been taking my Acidopholus today and will soon be back up to par. I'm a big believer in this stuff. Tried & true.

Anyway, my day has been brightened because I finally remembered that Meg @ Lucchese to Louis Vuitton was also kind enough to award me my third blog award (that I didn't have to steal). Thanks so much Ms. Meg! I always need all the praise I can squeeze out of people. Don't we all? At least at one point or another? Thanks again Meg! I needed that. I'll pass a few along to others this week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madre!! I hope you start feeling better :(
Miss you!

Meg said...

Feel better sweetie...

You are most certainly welcome for the award, you are very deserving!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs