My brother-in-law (Mr. Snooty's older brother by 3 years) is so prodigious and wonderful! He constantly keeps me up to date on new things I would have never known about, had he not informed me of them. He's VERY knowledgeable about herbal remedies and an array of mystical *things* that can help us in this life. I believe that I could trust him (and Mr. Snoots) with my life. Allow me to introduce you to a few of his little *life helpers*.
Even before my awful spider bite that released venom under my skin instead of into my bloodstream, he'd advised me about the wonders of activated charcoal capsules. What are the actual benefits of this, you ask? Well, they are:
1. Emergency treatment of many different kinds of poisons (internally and externally).
2. It's a natural deodorant as well as a disinfectant. Yes, just don't even ask.
3. Useful for gas, flatulence and an upset stomach. I wonder when that perk will begin to work.
4. It's most effective when used 2 hours before or after meals. Otherwise, it has the power to also absorb the nutrients that you need.
5. It can be used (internally) to fight off toxins but also (externally) as a poultice for bites and stings of many kinds. However, you should be sure to call the poison hot-line to be sure which ones. Be prepared to stay on *hold* for a bit.
6. Orally administered, these fine black granules have an amazing ability to extract and neutralize many more times their own weight in gases, heavy metals, toxins, poisons and other chemicals. Every household with young children should have this available.
Here's another fine health product, Fish Oil Omega 3 -EPA/DHA, which helps to control high cholesterol without the need for FDA approved pharmaceuticals. I believe the FDA is and has been corrupt for many years, so I am totally distrustful of anything they approve. Can we spell lobbyists? Anyway, it also helps with:
1. Bone density and joint mobility
2. Mental health, wellness and mental acuity
3. Healthy cholesterol levels
4. Eye health, visual acuity
5. Skin, nail and hair health (Ever wonder why those nails are splitting and breaking or your hair is thinning? Here's your sign...)
6. Heart health
7. Healthy food glucose levels (to stave off Diabetes 2)
8. Energy and endurance (gawd knows we all need help in that department)
Another excellent herbal product is Rhodiola, which is useful for brain power and concentration. I also discovered "Mozart For The Mind" which is a CD of classical music (written by Mozart, of course) that enhances your learning power when you study... great for college and graduate school offspring. It really does help (even for old farts like me). I purchased the "Mozart for the Mind" CD on iTunes. Otherwise, everything else is available at your local health food store.
I've always detested having to take fiber in any form until some genius came up with Fiber Select Gummies. What's not to love about that? Besides, they are much better for you than gummy bears! I also started buying Gummy Vites, so I no longer hate having to take vitamins. The only problem now is refraining from eating too many...
In other words, my friends, it's time to return to the Earth and all that it gives us. The offerings are plentiful and they work. Of course, this is an argument that my doctor and I have had for years. He's an advocate of the many pharmaceutical company's products, which is unacceptable to me. He wants to slap me with a new prescription of some kind every time I turn around. Save that crap for when you really need it... later in life. God gave us many things that come from the earth to work for us first. Get a clue and use them.
Be happy and get healthy and I'll have another amazing new finding to post for you in a couple of days ....