Sunday, March 16, 2008

Greetings from Los Angeles....

Well, our stay is coming to an end tomorrow... and it can't come soon enough. For my feet anyway. My dogs are really barking.

I know I said I'd try to keep everyone posted, but we've spent all our spare time in freaking traffic, which has totally worn both of our butts out. (Yet another sign of aging.) Besides, I decided it would be best to wait until I can put pictures with the tales, and boy, do I ever have some tales.

So, we'll be getting home tomorrow afternoon, which should give me plenty of time to write after getting unpacked.

So, until then, Adios!

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Glad to hear your "voice"...I thought maybe your family had staged a "blogging intervention" since you were in California.

brneyedgal967 said...

I am going backwards, to-date, so I can't hear what great tales you have to tell!!!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs