Personally speaking 2010 has been a roller coaster for me and my family but all in all, it's been a pretty good year. Sadly, the national and world news reflects otherwise. Let's take a little tumble back over the biggest events that happened in the last 365 days that made up the year 2010. These are my personal picks for the important news, not necessarily humorous or interesting. Just the most important in my little mind, made the list:
1. Chilean earthquake and tsunami.
2. Haiti Earthquake.
3. West Virginia mine explosion.
4. Icelandic volcano eruption.
5. British Petroleum Offshore Drilling Rig Explodes, Killing 11.
6. BP Offshore Drilling Rig Begins Releasing Obscene Amounts of Oil Into The Gulf of Mexico.
7. Arizona passes immigration law.
8. Attempted Times Square bombing thwarted.
9. The whole Tiger Woods Fiasco.
Soooo... If you're thinking you didn't have a good year, I suggest that you upgrade yourself to just being happy you're alive and have a roof over your head, with your loved ones not too far away. Life is short... Make it count....Perhaps 2011 will bring all good things to everyone, but I'm no Pollyanna. I know there will be more disasters, more earth shattering than Al & Tipper Gore's separation, and more important than anything that happens to be going on in my itty bitty universe. Still, I can't help but spill my guts. It's good therapy...
I'm dreaming about getting our house real-estate-market ready this year as well as trying to make it a reality. What do you dream about for the new year, 2011? I'm calling it Mission 2011. Maybe.
Yes, I know I'm a couple of hours late for the first post of NaBloPoMo's January band wagon, but I'm still doing it. Get over it, okay? This month's theme is friends, so I'll get to that in the next post.